Help foster the next generation of problem solvers for Ireland!
The ADAPT Centre is seeking partners and sponsors for the Problem-Solving Initiative (PSI) to help ensure the wide reach and deep impact of this ambitious initiative. The initiative has the backing of the Irish Government through Science Foundation Ireland.
The PSI aims to:
- Raise the Irish public’s awareness of and appreciation for the importance and applicability of problem-solving skills across science, the economy and society
- Promote STEM career pathways for those who enjoy solving problem
- Encourage people of all ages to hone their lateral-thinking skills
- Create enthusiasm within the Irish public for problem solving by engaging people directly with exciting puzzles and mind-bending challenges.
The PSI incorporates:
Why Sponsor the Problem-Solving Initiative?
- Associate your brand with an exciting nationwide initiative designed to foster vital skills in the Irish population
- Align your brand with the best up-and-coming problem solvers and STEM leaders from Ireland and across the globe
- Get your brand in front of 100,000+ members of the public
Get on Board!
Is your organisation passionate about fostering the next generation of great Irish problem solvers?
Download the Problem-Solving Initiative sponsorship brochure (pdf).
Get in touch to find out how you can support this ambitious initiative.
Want to know more? View our video introduction below.